Hemingway’s is a newly launched restaurant located on the waterfront at Abell Point Marina, Airlie Beach.
Hemingway’s is currently seeking a high performing restaurant manager to join their team in this exciting new waterfront venue. If you have extensive experience in successfully managing a restaurant, then we would encourage you to apply for this dream restaurant location.
Role expectations include:
- Managing a high performing restaurant operation ensuring first class service whilst maximizing sustainable profitability.
- Professional and timely implementation of operational strategies in order to meet budgets and performance KPI’s
- Demonstrating a strong work ethic and leadership qualities to drive and motivate the restaurant team
- Build effective relationships with key restaurant suppliers and stakeholders to maintain quality control and achieve economies across the operation.
- Effective management of staff rostering, performance, training and development to ensure the team are highly accomplished and goal driven.
- Driving quality control in terms of service, strict hygiene, workplace health and safety, inventory control, finance and operational planning in conjunction with the senior management team.
- Tertiary qualifications in hospitality
- Minimum 5 years experience in hospitality/customer service manager role
- Approved Managers License & RSA
- Food Safety Certificate
- Advanced computer skills
- Current Senior First Aid
Interested applicants are to include a covering letter incorporating past experience in relation to the role expectations listed above, as well as a current resume. Applications to be sent to email@example.com="EN">firstname.lastname@example.org face="Calibri" size="3">. Closing date 28 July 2017.